Job ID: R1735-0323-12104-MS
|Role||Virtual Commissioning Engineer|
|Educational Qualification||ME / MTech / BE Mech / NTTF / GTTC / PDTD / Diploma-Mech / Industrial Production|
|Technical Competencies||Process Simulation & Virtual Commissioning, Process Simulate with Line Simulation, OPC / PLC Sim Advanced and TIA Portal / AB-Studio 5000|
- Responsible for Working on virtual commissioning to develop digital twins of Manufacturing process / Assembly prior to Site commissioning
- Testing of PLC Programs by developing Digital Twins
- Connecting of PLC programs (Siemens TIA Portal & PLC Sim Advanced)
- Testing What if Scenario in for safety logics
- Working Hands on with Process Simulate, simulation activities
- Working hand in hand with controls engineer to prove out the line
- Able to work in both Software in Loop & Hardware in loop mode.
- Should be able to develop and lead the team of VC engineers.
- Process Simulate with Line Simulation
- OPC / PLC Sim Advanced and TIA Portal / AB-Studio 5000
- Candidates with Knowledge on Body Shop Process / Layouts / Logistics will be preferred.
- Should be able to develop digital twins of manufacturing lines
- Should be able to understand basics of PLC logics and programming
- Should have worked with PLC Team and involved in Commissioning activities
- Able to work on Process Simulate for complete Robotic lines independently
- Line Simulation – Flow Simulation (CEE Phase),Object Flow, Logic Blocks, Smart Objects, Signal Mapping
- Should be able to develop logic blocks & CEE components in process simulate
- Verifying local functionality of the simulation in a closed loop system In CEE, with Soft PLC.
- Execution of the actual PLC logic with hardware in loop or Software in loop
- Scenario testing with PLC code and Process Simulate environment
- Strong math skills, ability to perform routine simulation activities
- Understand PLC logic and communicate issues to controls team
- Excellent communication, leadership, problem solving, and analytical skills
- Self-motivated and hands on approach
- Follow written/verbal instructions and meet deadlines with minimal supervision
- Must have working command of the English language, and be able to communicate effectively.
|Job Category||Manufacturing Engineering|