|Role||Senior Design Piping Engineer|
|Location||Houston – Texas, United States|
|Visa Type||H1B, TN, EAD, Green Card, US Citizen|
|Key Skills||Cadworx, Oil &Gas Refineries, Power Plants, Process Engineering|
- Must be a team player able to work in a fast-paced environment with demonstrated ability to handle multiple competing tasks and demands
- Strong interpersonal and collaboration skills to work effectively with all levels of the organization including suppliers and external customer.
Technical Skill and Tools Requirement
- Oil & Gas, Refineries, Power Plants, Process Engineering
- Piping 3D models and Piping Arrangement drawings
- Piping spool Isometrics, Support Detailing & Bill of Material
- Hands on Experience in Cadworx & other 3D tool is Mandatory
- Excellent Knowledge of Piping Codes & Standards (ASME, API, ASTM)
- Cadworx modelling and responsible for engineering deliverables like Fabrication & Stress Isometrics, General Arrangement drawings & Bill of Material.
- Checking of piping deliverables like Isometrics, Piping & structural GA drawings.
- Coordination within the Piping group for Layout, Stress, Material and design related work.
- Good Communication skills
- Good relationship management skills and strong analytical & problem solving skills