Job ID: R1736-0323-12104-MC
|Visa Type||B1/B2 and H1B VISA or Green Card to work in the USA|
|Educational Qualification||ME / MTech BE / NTTF / GTTC / PDTD / Diploma in Electrical / Mechatronics / Instrumentation|
|Technical Competencies||BIW/Handling/Assembly lines, Onsite Robot Programming|
The Candidate will be working in the Robotics Team as a Robotic Engineer / Lead, Candidate will be responsible for developing and implementing software and hardware solutions that enable robots to perform tasks autonomously and candidate must be able to take responsibilities of the project independently and working hands on along with the customers & team to ensure the successful completion of the onsite robot application.
- Exposure on Process of BIW / Handling / Assembly lines are preferred.
- 2 to 5 Years of Onsite experience in assembly line, handling lines and BIW Offline Programming.
- Experience as a Robot programmer from integrators, solution and service providing industries are preferred.
- Experience of Automotive is must.
- Exposure to onsite Robot Programming for Articulated Robot (like ABB, FANUC, YASKAWA, KUKA, KAWASAKI & NACHI), SCARA Robot like (Mitsubishi, Omron), COBOT and Robot vision system (like Fanuc, ABB & Cognex) etc.
- Onsite Robot, 3rd party devices configuration and programming experience is compulsory.
- Hands on Experience on Robot software and additional software configuration is compulsory.
- Knowledge of Industrial Networking and communications protocol like Modbus, TCP, Ethernet TCP / IP, Device Net, Profinet, Profibus, EtherCAT etc.
- Knowledge of third party devices like OBARA, Yaskawa Weld Controller, Tip Dresser, Water Saver unit etc.
- Exposure on OEM Standards and requirements. Preferred OEM like (FORD/GM/VW/BMW/Stellantis/Daimler etc.)
- Knowledge of Handling Tool Validations, Generating Paths & also Configuration of EOAT’s as per Applications etc.
- Event Based Simulation Knowledge, monitor the use of robotic systems and optimize their functionality to optimize the Cycle Time will be desired
- Prototypes and work on necessary components (e.g. Spot Welding, Hemming, Silent, MIG Welding, Material Handling/ Assembly)
- Knowledge on Layouts / Line Simulation, PLC, HMI, SCADA and Robotic simulation software and Vision system will be an added advantage.
- Kinematics for the Fixtures, Weld Guns and other EOAT’s knowledge will be preferred.
- Onsite / Manufacturing / Shop floor experience is compulsory.
- Preparation & Completion of Process Documentation as per Standards.
- Conduct in-detailed application study with customers to understand their automation needs and execute the right automation solution using
- Continuously review and analysis robotics trends to develop advanced robotics solutions for different application.
- Evaluate customer specifications, write efficient & logical programs for a variety of applications using robots.
- Program and demonstrate proof-of-concept (POC) for robotics solutions for clients.
- Take complete ownership of the projects and keep track of the application project blueprints, responsible for efficient project management.
- Execute the troubleshooting (mechanical & Electrical) for robotic application issues and maintain the documentation of troubleshooting procedures.
- Provide technical support (hardware & Software) to the customers to understand the problems/issues on the application and communicate same with internal stakeholder to provide best solution to end users.
- Conduct OJT (On the Job Training) for internal and external stakeholders and maintain the training records.
- Coordination with internal departments to ensure the project application is executed within TAT and positioned effectively.
- Study and develop industrywide Kinematics for the Fixtures, Weld Guns and other EOAT’s
- BIW Product / Process Structure development. Must be able to suggest process changes.
- Provide complete Installation & Commissioning support in customer facilities for start-up, debug, training & final System acceptance.
- Perform integration tests and quality control to develop cost-effective and efficient processes for manufacturing.
|Job Category||Manufacturing Engineering|