|Experience||4 – 8 Years|
|Location||Frankfurt /Berlin, Germany|
- Architect, design, and develop advanced backend services using core Python, advanced Python, and frameworks such as Flask MVC, Django Rest API, and Fast API.
- Implement robust information security practices, ensuring the integrity and confidentiality of their data and systems.
- Leverage extensive knowledge of AWS services, such as EC2, Lambda, S3, RDS, DynamoDB, API Gateway, SQS, and Cloud Watch to optimize application performance and reliability.
- Utilize your experience with databases such as MySQL, MongoDB, PostgreSQL or DynamoDB to design efficient and scalable data models.
- Identify and integrate suitable third-party libraries to improve the functionality and performance of their AI-driven solutions.
- Document all software modifications and coding practices meticulously, ensuring code clarity and reusability by other team members.
- Engage in agile scrum development cycles, contributing to planning, estimation, client communication, resource allocation, and retrospectives.
- Utilize JIRA for efficient task tracking and project management, fostering effective team collaboration.
- Identify and fix urgent issues or bugs in systems.
- Maintain a strong focus on micro service architecture and cloud-first development.
- Constantly strive to enhance the user experience and value of their platform with product-minded, user-centric thinking.
- Bachelors or Master’s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or a related field.
- At least 3 years of experience in backend development
- Deep expertise in Python, including experience with frameworks like Flask MVC, Django Rest API, and Fast API.
- Proficiency in MongoDB, MySQL, PostgreSQL, and Dynamo DB, with a robust understanding of database management and strategies for performance optimization.
- Experience in building and working with CI/CD pipelines.
- A proven track record of successfully delivering complex projects using agile methodology.