Job ID: R1789-0423-12106-PM
|Experience||12 -14 Years|
|Educational Qualification||B E/B. Tech|
|Technical Competencies||Hands on working experience in Solar Power Plants including its associated systems like SCADA, PV Inverters, MET Stations, BESS container monitoring and HVAC, Power Conversion Systems. Capability to handle Site-Client-Vendor coordination activities|
- Active coordination with third party or internally for Array Architecture layout with all devices listed, Point Map Coordination, and coordinating with the EPC to establish communications between all devices.
- Gather needs and project-specific specifications from internal and external customers
- Gather new plant design, commissioning, and handover dates from Client or their contractors
- Coordinate design review meetings and any troubleshooting efforts.
- Develop a detailed SCADA project schedule based on the Generic schedule with important milestones clearly marked and allocate resources accordingly.
- Coordinate and lead weekly detailed SCADA Integration meetings, including meeting agendas and any action items.
- Coordinate and lead a monthly overall project progress meeting and present a visual tracking dashboard of project progress against key milestones.
- Provide, as needed, periodic support to Client during coordination efforts with Utilities
- Prioritize projects to meet major Construction deadlines
- A Bachelors degree with 12-14 years of experience
- Proficient in MS Project software
- Deep knowledge of renewable energy systems and integration processes
- An Efficient team manager as well an team player and display good communication skills with fluency in verbal and written English
- Strong organization, planning and time management skills to achieve results
- Strong interpersonal and collaboration skills to work effectively with all levels of the organization including suppliers and external customers
- Experience in quality control requirements and quality assurance for engineering work
- Risk management skills and Capable of responding promptly and appropriately under stressful conditions
- Commissioning coordination skills