|Role||Project Manager – Electrical Design|
|Educational Qualification||B.E / B. Tech, M.E/ MTech|
|Technical Competencies||Electrical Engineering for Heavy Equipment, Electrical schematic drawing, Electrical schematic drawing, Rail Domain experience|
- Own the complete responsibility of performance of the team.
- Responsible for delivering quality, accurate releases of engineering documentation of moderate to high complexity.
- Checks own work and the work of others. Follows procedures and standards accurately.
- Provide technical leadership on projects.
- Lead design reviews consisting of multi-disciplined team members.
- Quality review of the deliverables
- Status updates
- Experience in Electrical Engineering for Heavy Equipment
- Good Project Management and team management experience
- Electrical schematic drawing
- On-board Electricals
- Rail Domain experience
- Determine feasibility of modifying existing, or designing new equipment while considering the cost, time limitations, and other technical and economic factors.
- Analyse product or equipment specifications and performance requirements to determine possible design improvements. Understands the rules that govern the design of RDSO, AAR and FRA regulated equipment and their implications on machine designs.
|Job Category||Heavy Engineering|