Job ID: R1748-0323-12101-EE
|Role||Electrical Design Engineer|
|Educational Qualification||B E/B. Tech|
|Technical Competencies||Bus Electrical Schematics and Form board Creation, AutoCAD and CHS (Capital Harness) or Zuken E3|
- Design of Bus Electrical Schematics and Form board Creation.
- Able to understand the Technical inputs and deliver the tasks on time.
- Able to work independently to meet Design intent & quality requirements.
- Should be self-driven to execute and deliver the assigned task – on time with all quality requirements.
- Should be a good team player.
- Able to present technically the facts, considerations, interpretations to other team members and customer.
- Domain Knowledge on Bus electrical Schematics & Form board
- Exposure to Bus schematics design & development
- Work experience in AutoCAD and CHS (Capital Harness) or Zuken E3 is an added advantage.
- Knowledge on Product life cycle in Bus domain
- Able to do concept design and experience in new product development.
- Bus – OEM exposure is an added advantage
- Knowledge on Bus sub systems and its function
- Knowledge of Capital harness-XC , CHS-Schematics and Zuken E3 is an advantage
|Job Category||Automotive CAD and Consumer|