|Role||Process Lead Engineer|
|Location||Houston – Texas, United States|
|Visa Type||H1B, TN, EAD, Green Card, US Citizen|
|Key Skills||Hysys, Pro II, Process Engineering|
- To carry out process simulations and develop heat and material balances.
- To carry out hydraulic design for pumps, compressors, blowers and develop respective process datasheets.
- To carry out process design for reactors, columns, drums, heat exchangers, tanks and develop respective process datasheets.
- To coordinate with Project Team and other Department Engineers to facilitate smooth progress of engineering work.
- Utilizes process simulation software to test and find the most appropriate production strategies.
- Provides thorough instructions for successful implementation of process changes
Technical Skill and Tools Requirement
- Oil & Gas, Chemical, Process Engineering
- Strong leadership qualities and analytical and reasoning abilities.
- Ability to read, analyse, and interpret common technical information, contracts reports, international codes and standards
- Possess good communication and technical skills.
- Good knowledge in PRO/II, HYSYS, HTRI, AUTOCAD and Microsoft Office.
- Good relationship management skills and strong analytical & problem solving skills