|Role||Mechanical Lead Engineer|
|Location||Houston – Texas, United States|
|Visa Type||H1B, TN, EAD, Green Card, US Citizen|
|Key Skills||Static & Rotating Equipment, Ansys|
- Mechanical Engineering degree in Undergraduate or Graduate School in University is mandatory
- Work experience in Turbomachinery Industry is preferable.
- Conduct Engineering Calculation, which is mostly prepared as standard, but the engineer, is required to understand the meaning and theory
- Conduct Rotor dynamics, Stress/Strength, and Aerodynamics Analyses. The engineer is required to well interpret the result to design the product
- Prepare customer documents such as data sheet, analysis report, and update/revise per customer comments/questions
- Prepare technical clarification per customer inquires
- Prepare purchase requisitions to suppliers for auxiliary components. The engineer review and comment the supplier documents.
- Hands on Experience in PV Elite
Technical Skill and Tools Requirement
- Possess good communication and technical skills.
- Good relationship management skills and strong analytical & problem solving skills
- Rotating Equipment Design