Posted 6 months ago
|Educational Qualification||4 Years of Bachelor Degree in Mechanical Engineering|
|Technical Competencies||Manufacturing Drawings using CATIA and Unigraphics, BIW Parts, Welding Fixtures, 3D Finish and 2D Detailing|
- Analyze product data and tools design and development. Develop design concepts and undertake detailed design with technical features, including manufacturing drawings using CATIA and Unigraphics.
- Creating Concept Designs of welding fixtures for different automotive BIW parts
- 3D finish and 2D detailing of the tools.
- 3-D finishing of total assembly, tools and grippers and organizing their structure
- Creation and maintenance of stock list of components with the help of tools like KSL and Agile
- Design of panel checking Blue Buck fixtures for Complete Underbody, Bodyside, Closures, Superstructure
- Quality checking of the finished and detailed tools
- Discuss requirements with the technical team and manage queries and workflow and project execution. Single point of contact (SPOC) for all communication
- Study input data and be responsible for concept generation and detailed design with technical features
- Ensure quality of deliveries, on-time deliveries. Update project activities/future plans on a weekly basis. Understand new project activity and communicate priorities to management.
- Participate in design reviews; update project activities/future plans on a weekly basis; and communicate priorities to management.