|Experience||Graduate with 5+ Years|
- Adept on engineering technical input into design fabrication, construction, testing, installation and commissioning of static / Dynamic equipment such as vessels, heat exchangers, (Shell &Tube, Plate, Double pipe, Air Coolers), reactors, tower/columns, filters/strainers, static mixers and tanks , turbine, air-cooled condenser, feed water pump, etc. in Power Plants or Oil & Gas Plants from start of FEED stage to Detail Engineering and mechanical completion on time and within project budget.
- Competent in the application of the relevant equipment codes and standards such as on international standards; ASME, TEMA, API, PIP, JIS
- Comprehensive knowledge on COMPRESS software, Auto cad software and MS office software.
- Basic knowledge of Autodesk Inventor, FEMAP, FD Vessel, Micro Station and PV Elite. Familiarized with the operation of Visual basics, PDMS, SPR and NAVISWORKS FREEDOM Software
- Good coordination/alignment with Clients/contractors and Vendors
Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Mechanical, Electrical, Instrumentation or a related field.