Posted 5 months ago
Job ID: R1556-1222-12106-ME
|No of Positions||2|
|Educational Qualification||BE / MTech|
|Technical Competencies||Rotating Equipment, Ansys, AutoCAD|
- Mechanical Engineering degree in Undergraduate or Graduate School in University is mandatory
- Work experience in Turbomachinery Industry is preferable.
- Conduct Engineering Calculation, which is mostly prepared as standard, but the engineer is required to understand the meaning and theory
- Conduct Rotordynamics, Stress/Strength, Aerodynamics Analyses.
- The engineer is required to well interpret the result to design the product
- Prepare customer documents such as data sheet, analysis report, and update/revise per customer comments/questions
- Prepare technical clarification per customer inquires
- Prepare purchase requisitions to suppliers for auxiliary components. The engineer review and comment the supplier documents.
- Hands on Experience in PV Elite
- Possess good communication and technical skills.
- Good relationship management skills and strong analytical & problem-solving skills
- Rotating Equipment Design
- Design Review
|Job Category||Energy BU|