Job ID: R1789-0423-12106-LE
|Role||Lead Engineer – SCADA|
|Experience||8 – 10 Years|
|Educational Qualification||B E/B. Tech|
|Technical Competencies||Experience in Solar Power Plants with detailed knowledge and work expertise in SCADA|
- Active coordination with third party or internally for Array Architecture layout with all devices listed, Point Map Coordination, and coordinating with the EPC to establish communications between all devices.
- Gather drawings from Substation, Array, BESS and other supporting documentation to help in SCADA design
- Prepare approximate number of points to integrate into Bluence Plant SCADA if possible through external parties.
- Documentation support for Building and plant layout, Building networking and SCADA equipment layout, Substation one line dwgs, Vendors and Utility point lists, Site overall control scheme, Vendors comm block diagrams (substation, array, and others), EPC devices naming convention
- Support for Plant SCADA Configuration Site Acceptance Test (SAT) & Plant Commissioning
- Manage Plant SCADA Integration Scope
- A Bachelors degree with 8 – 10 years of experience
- Good knowledge of renewable energy systems and integration processes
- Experience in design and detailed engineering of control systems for Solar projects.
- Experience in trouble shooting, Commissioning, SAT-FAT tests of Control systems.
- Design knowledge of Control system architecture, Communication networks, SLDC interfaces, PV Inverters, MET Stations, BESS container monitoring and HVAC, Power Conversion Systems etc.,
- An Efficient team player and display good communication skills with fluency in verbal and written English
- Strong organization, planning and time management skills to achieve results
- Strong interpersonal and collaboration skills to work effectively with all levels of the organization including suppliers and external customers