|Role||Java Full Stack Developer|
|Experience||4 – 8 Years|
|Location||Frankfurt /Berlin, Germany|
- Very good in React/Angular and Frontend technologies and web application development
- Understanding on build procedures and micro services using Spring Boot
- Strong on troubleshoot multi server architecture.
- Plan API based integrations with third party tech platforms.
- Server less Software development experience Node.js
- Strong technical and system analysis skills.
- Coordinate cross-functionally to ensure project meets business objectives and compliance standards.
- Strong problem solving and troubleshooting and maintain well-documented and reusable code.
- Designing and developing websites architecture as well as building new features and functionalities
- Building the website front-end and conducting website performance tests
- Handling the backend of the website, including database and server integration
- Ensuring high-performance and managing all the technical aspects of the CMS and PIM.
- Maintain and enhance existing code to improve their software and minimize technical debt of the platform
- Manage individual project priorities, deadlines, and deliverables
- Ensure the final product is highly performant, responsive, and of the highest quality.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or a related field.
- Experience in software development. Deep knowledge of at least one modern programming language. Aware of the Agile methodology.
- Hands on experience in Core Java, Spring Boot, Spring, Hibernate/JPA, Java Caching mechanism, Oracle database
- Good to have experience with caching and streaming technologies
- Experience working with high availability and high-performance systems.
- Should be aware of the release/deployment and application support processes.