|Educational Qualification||B.E / B. Tech, M.E/ MTech|
|Technical Competencies||Documentations for field instrumentation, Cabling, Skid Packages and Control Systems, Solid Works, Plant 3D, AutoCAD and Microsoft Office|
- Preparation of Technical documentations involving but not limited to, Procurement specification of packages and instruments, Design and detailed engineering documents like Instrument schedules, IO lists, Hookup dwgs, Cable schedule, Tray routing & Tray sizing calculations, Control system architecture etc.,
- Bid evaluation reports: Review and comment on Technical bids for the accuracy of estimates, technically and commercially.
- Review of sub vendor/OEM dwgs and documentations for field instrumentation, cabling, Skid packages and Control systems.
- Interdisciplinary coordination during the design & detailed engineering phase with Process/Piping/Electrical teams for division of responsibilities
- Perform regular client/vendor/site meetings and Operations and Maintenance reviews.
- Conversant with Codes/standards like ISA, NFPA, OSHA, IEC.
- Bachelor’s degree with 7-10 years of experience
- Proficient in design tools like Solid works, Plant 3D, AutoCAD and Microsoft Office
- Conversant with Codes and Standards like IEEE, IEC,EN, BS,IS,NEC
- Must be a team player able to work in a fast-paced environment with demonstrated ability to handle multiple competing tasks and demands
- Able to show excellent problem-solving, process improvement and analytical skills
- A good team player and display good communication skills with fluency in verbal and written English
- Strong organization, planning and time management skills to achieve results
- Strong personal and professional ethical values and integrity
- Strong interpersonal and collaboration skills to work effectively with all levels of the organization including suppliers and external customers
- Able to demonstrate ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously