Job ID: R1736-0323-12104-MC
|Role||Industrial Automation & Control Engineer|
|Visa Type||B1/B2 and H1B VISA or Green Card to work in the USA|
|Educational Qualification||ME / MTech / BE / Diploma – Electrical / Electronics / Mechatronics|
|Technical Competencies||Body shop, PLC, HMI, SCADA Programming/Software Development, US B1Visa, BIW Process, Control System Architecture, Manufacturing Exposure, Debugging, Commissioning, Mitsubishi/ Allen Bradley / Siemens|
- Excellent Industrial Automation & Control Engineering knowledge, Including Electrical & Control Detail Engineering
- Proficiency in PLC, HMI & SCADA Programming/ software Development.
- Complete Understanding of Automotive Body shop Controls including Welding, Material Handling, and other BIW processes.
- Understanding on Robot Controls and Linking all Equipment with Robots for Complete Line Functions
- Worked with System Integrators or involved with Installation and Commissioning of Automotive Lines.
- Debugging Hardware & Software on Site.
- Design And Selection Of Control System (PLC, Networking, DCS And SCADA)
- Control System Architecture
- Design Basis And Specification
- Input / Output List, Signal Exchange List / Communication List
- Factory Acceptance Test Procedure And Site Acceptance Test Procedure
- Intrinsic Safety Calculation
- Onsite Programing , HMI Graphics Screens, Panel GA Drawing And Panel Wiring Diagram
- Work with All Makes Of PLCs Like Siemens, Mitsubishi, Allen Bradley etc.
- PLC programming tools for Mitsubishi/Rockwell/ Siemens
- HMI Programs : Mitsubishi/ Allen Bradley / Siemens
- Hardware Design – E-Plan/P-Plan/ACAD editing
- Onsite Experience in Commissioning & Debugging of Control Systems
- Exposure to Power Train/ Assembly / Paint and other Manufacturing areas is added advantage
- Exposure to Virtual Commissioning is preferred
- Excellent communication skills in English language
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- PLC, HMI, SCADA Software Programming, Emulation & Debugging
- Onsite deployment of Software, Testing & Commissioning
- Coordinate with Internal Team and reporting
- Co-ordinate with Customer For Project delivery and Quality
- Relationship building with Clients for business expansion
OTHER SKILL SET
- Mitsubishi Platform expertise is mandatory
- Mitsubishi Programming knowledge is mandatory. Siemens and Allen Bradley are also highly desired
- Commissioning of PLC/HMI/SCADA/VFD/Ethernet Switch/Local & Remote IO’s/ Vision System, Safety Devices/Electro pneumatic Controllers etc.
- PLC and HMI application Emulation knowledge is preferred
- Good working knowledge on CCLink is mandatory. Ethernet/IP, Ether CAT, Profinet, Any bus, DeviceNet, Controlnet knowledge is preferable
- MELSOFT IQ Works, TIA Portal, Studio5000 hands on experience
- MELSOFT GXWorks, TIA Portal, Logix Designer hands on experience
- MELSOFT GT Works, FTViewSE/ME, TIA Portal/SIMATIC Manager
- Process Industry exposure would be advantageous
|Job Category||Manufacturing Engineering|