|Role||Electrical Schematic Engineer|
|Experience||4 -7 Years|
|Educational Qualification||Bachelors/Masters in Electrical/Electronics Engineering|
|Technical Competencies||Bus Electrical Schematics & Form Board, Electric Vehicle Sub Systems Architecture, Harness and Component Selection, 2D Schematics and CHS (Capital Harness)|
- Design of Bus electrical schematics and Form board creation
- Able to understand the Technical inputs and deliver the tasks on time.
- Able to work independently to meet Design intent & quality requirements.
- Should be self-driven to execute and deliver the assigned task – on time with all quality requirements.
- Should be a good team player.
- Able to present technically the facts, considerations, interpretations to other team members and customer.
- Domain Knowledge on Bus electrical Schematics & Form board
- Good working Experience in Different Electric Vehicle Sub systems Architect, harness and Component selection
- Work experience in 2D Schematics and CHS (Capital Harness) is an added advantage.
- Experience in coordinating with suppliers for Different Electrical Subsystems, components and Harness.
- Hands-on experience in preparation of Vehicle level circuit diagram & Schematics as per the vehicle architecture requirements
- Good Experience in wire selection, selection of components like Connectors, terminals, relays and fuses
- Working Experience with OEM mainly Bus/Trucks/ off way Vehicles
- Knowledge of Capital harness-XC, CHS-Schematics, ZukenE3 is an advantage
- Good working Experience in Vehicle Architecture, harness and Electrical Component selection
|Job Category||Automotive CAD and Consumer|