Job ID: R1554-1222-12106-EE
|No of Positions||2|
|Educational Qualification||BE / MTech|
|Technical Competencies||Eplan, AutoCAD, SLD, Oil and Gas|
- Experience in managing and executing work in accordance with the applicable project procedures and standards
- To adhere to the project quality control procedures and deliver the projects within the man hour and cost budgets and the project schedule targets.
- Ensure electrical documents and drawings are properly checked and approved in a timely manner in alignment with the project schedule and milestones
- Co-ordination and reporting the progress within the electrical discipline and understanding of the interdependencies with other disciplines.
- Provide technical skills and experience in the approach, preparation, checking and fulfillment of drawings, diagrams, and other deliverables.
- Carrying out engineering design reviews with suppliers and customers to ensure compliance with customer contractual specifications and project applicable standards.
- Knowledge in HV, LV Switchgear MCC, HV Distribution, Transformer, Packaged Equipment and Lighting Calculation & Layout Preparation.
- Cable Scheduling
- Cable Tray Design/Detailing
- Design – Electrical
|Job Category||Energy BU|