|Role||Electrical Engineer – 3D Routing|
|Educational Qualification||B E/B. Tech|
|Technical Competencies||Electrical Harness 3D Routing, Bus / Trucks, UGNX / Creo / Solid Edge|
- Design of Bus electrical harness 3D routing & components packaging and 2D schematics
- Creation of 2D drawing and Installation Drawings
- Able to work independently to meet Design intent & quality requirements.
- Should be self-driven to execute and deliver the assigned task – on time with all quality requirements.
- Should be a good team player.
- Able to present technically the facts, considerations, interpretations to other team members and customer.
- Automotive Electrical Domain Required (Bus / Truck Experience Preferred)
- Creation of 3D Harnesses In The Vehicle Environment.
- Good Understanding Of Different Bus/ Trucks Chassis Electrical Sub System Packaging And Installation
- Proficient In CAD Tool – UGNX / Solid Edge /Creo
- Creation Of Harness Installation Drawings
- Creation Of Brackets & Detailing The Same
- Understanding & Ability To Clearly Read Harness Drawings, Basic Understanding Of Schematic Drawings
- Able To Do Concept Design And Experience In New Product Development.
- Bus – OEM Exposure Is An Added Advantage
- Knowledge On Bus Sub Systems And Its Function
|Job Category||Automotive CAD and Consumer|