|Experience||Graduate with 5+ Years|
- In depth knowledge in Electrical Engineering in Oil and Gas, Power Plants, Water Treatment Plants, Refineries and Petrochemicals
- Experience in managing and executing work in accordance with the applicable project procedures and standards to adhere to the project quality control procedures and deliver the projects within the man-hour and cost budgets and the project schedule targets.
- Ensure electrical documents and drawings are properly checked and approved in a timely manner in alignment with the project schedule and milestones.
- Co-ordination and reporting the progress within the electrical discipline and understanding of the interdependencies with other disciplines.
- Provide technical skills and experience in the approach, preparation, checking and fulfilment of drawings, diagrams, and other deliverables
carrying out engineering design reviews with suppliers and customers to ensure compliance with customer contractual specifications and project applicable standards.
- Proficient in design tools like ETAP/EPLAN, Dialux, AutoCAD and Microsoft Office
- Conversant with Codes and Standards like IEEE, IEC,EN, BS,IS,NEC
- Must be a team player able to work in a fast-paced environment with demonstrated ability to handle multiple competing tasks and demands
Able to show excellent problem-solving, process improvement and analytical skills.
- A good team player and display good communication skills with fluency in verbal and written English
- Strong organization, planning and time management skills to achieve results
- Strong personal and professional ethical values and integrity
- Strong interpersonal and collaboration skills to work effectively with all levels of the organization including suppliers and external customers
- Able to demonstrate ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Experience in quality control requirements and quality assurance for engineering work.
Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Mechanical, Electrical, Instrumentation or a related field.