|Role||Electrical Design Engineer|
|Experience||Graduate with 5+ Years|
- Knowledge in HV,LV Switchgear MCC, HV Distribution, Transformer, Packaged Equipment and Lighting Calculation & Layout Preparation
- Proficient in design tools like ETAP/EPLAN, Dialux, AutoCAD and Microsoft Office
- Conversant with Codes and Standards like IEEE, IEC,EN, BS,IS,NEC
- To adhere to the project quality control procedures and deliver the projects within the man hour and cost budgets and the project schedule targets
- Ensure electrical documents and drawings are properly checked and approved in a timely manner in alignment with the project schedule and milestones
- Co-ordination and reporting the progress within the electrical discipline and understanding of the interdependencies with other disciplines
- Provide technical skills and experience in the approach, preparation, checking and fulfillment of drawings, diagrams, and other deliverables
- Carrying out engineering design reviews with suppliers and customers to ensure compliance with customer contractual specifications and project applicable standards etc.
Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Mechanical, Electrical, Instrumentation or a related field.