|Design Engineer (CATIA)
|B.E / B. Tech, M.E/ MTech
|Automotive Plastic interior design, Door Trims, Pillar trims, Luggage Trims, CATIA V5, NX, JLPT N3 or N2
Your will be part of Car Interior Plastic Design
- Design 3D models, assemblies and detail 2D drawings within CATIA V5 from conceptual designs, reverse engineering layouts, or legacy data.
- Create manufacturing drawings of assemblies and models including GD&T and B.O.M. information
- Interpreting 2D drawings for conversion to 3D models and assemblies
- Create 3D models and assemblies from conceptual designs
- Use specialized modules in CATIA such as FTA, SMD, AMG, KWA, or Piping/Tubing as required
- Communicate with customers and team members regarding project scope, changes and/or deadlines
- Track own progress against bid hours using sources available to ensure project deadlines are met
- Make decisions concerning personal time management and task prioritization to deliver quality service, on time and under budget
- Engineering / Diploma in Mechanical Engineering
- 6 to 10 Years of experience in Automotive Plastic interior design
- Experience in Door Trims, Pillar trims, Luggage trims, etc.
- Experience in Master Sections, plastics Fixation scheme and regulatory standards.
- Good knowledge of Plastic materials and Plastic Tooling.
- Hands on in CATIA V5, NX is added advantage.
- Good Communication skills with JLPT N3 or N2 certified.
- Good presentation skills.