|Location||Munich /Berlin, Germany|
- Designing and implementing private, public and/or hybrid cloud solutions including Azure and AWS public clouds.
- Drive scope definition, requirements analysis, functional and technical design, application build, product configuration, unit testing, and production deployment.
- Develop solutions based on architecture design and evaluate architectural alternatives for private, public and hybrid cloud models, including IaaS, PaaS, and other cloud services.
- Act as a Subject Matter Expert in the CTP team to provide end-to-end cloud migration methodology including the architecture based on public clouds including AWS and Azure.
- Ensure delivered solutions meet/perform to technical and functional/security requirements.
- Ensure delivered solutions are realized in time frame committed; work in conjunction with project sponsors to size and manage scope and risk.
- Provide technical expertise and ownership in the diagnosis and resolution of an issue, including the determination and provision of workaround solution or escalation to service owners.
- Provide support and technical governance, expertise related to cloud architectures, deployment, and operations.
- Develop a library of deployable and documented cloud design patterns, based on MCIS/CTP application portfolio, as a basis for deploying services to the cloud.
- Contribute to DevOps development activities and complex development tasks.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or a related field
- 8-10 Years of Cloud hand-on experience, with advance level familiarity with Cloud Services including Azure and AWS Public clouds. e with Azure Security Center and AWS Security Compliance and Control services.
- Envision and deploy modern identity solutions such as Azure AD MFA, Azure AD Conditional Access, Azure AD Privileged Identity Management.
- Demonstrate knowledge of cloud architecture, cost optimization and implementation features (multi-tenancy, virtualization, orchestration, elastic scalability)
- Working knowledge of in one or more of the following: Azure PowerShell, CLI, Visual Studio, Python, Azure Dev/Ops, and Terraform.
- Demonstrate leadership ability to back decisions with research and the “why,” and articulate several options, the pros and cons for each, and a recommendation.
- Maintain overall industry knowledge on latest trends, technology, etc.
- An understanding of pre-sales activities and processes including the development of customer proposals.
Professional & Educational Qualification:
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, systems analysis or a related study, or equivalent experience.
- 10 + years of experience spanning at least two IT disciplines, including technical architecture, network management, application development, middleware, database management or operations
- Experience with AWS and Azure enterprise cloud implementations
- Knowledge of business process re-engineering principles and processes.
- AZ-303/304: Azure Solution Architect Expert
- AZ-500: Microsoft Azure Security Engineer Associate
- AWS Certified Solutions Architect