|Experience||4 – 8 Years|
|Location||Munich /Berlin, Germany|
- Analysing user requirements, envisioning system features and functionality.
- Design, build, and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable. Net codes by setting expectations and features priorities throughout the development life cycle
- Identify bottlenecks and bugs, and recommend system solutions by comparing the advantages and disadvantages of custom development
- Contributing to team meetings, troubleshooting development and production problems across multiple environments and operating platforms
- Understand Architecture Requirements and ensure effective Design, Development, Validation and Support activities
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or a related field.
- Min. 4 years of relevant. Net experience with team handling experience
- Must have design experience using best practices, Design Patterns, SDLC, OOP, OOD • Must have experience in leading and mentoring teams
- Must be experienced in developing applications using SQL databases, schema, and SQL queries
- Must be experienced in GIT and version control systems
- Must be skilled in Database constructs, schema design, SQL Server or Oracle, SQL Queries, and query optimization.
- Solid understanding of object-oriented programming
- Experience with both external and embedded databases
- Creating database schemas that represent and support business processes
- Implementing automated testing platforms and unit tests
- Good verbal and written communication skills