Job ID: R1735-0323-12104-MS
|Role||BIW Robotic Simulation|
|No of Positions||10|
|Educational Qualification||ME / MTech / BE Mech / NTTF / GTTC / PDTD / Diploma-Mech|
|Technical Competencies||BIW Robotic Simulation, Simulation of Welding, Path Planning and SOP, Hemming Process, Paint Shop / Assembly / Power Train, Process Simulate, Delmia V5|
The Candidate will be working in the Simulation Team as a Simulation Lead, taking responsibilities of the project independently and working hands on along with the customers & team to ensure the successful completion of the Project from Process to OLP.
- 2 to 12 Years of practical experience in BIW Weld Shop assembly line Simulation and validating the BIW assembly line Fixtures.
- Manufacturing / Shop floor experience preferred.
- Exposure to BIW Simulation using DELMIA (V5) / Process Simulate / Rob Studio
- Exposure on OEM Standards and requirements preferred. (GM/VW/BMW/Stellantis Etc.)
- Exposure on Process Designer / Human Ergo Sim preferred.
- Candidates with Knowledge on Layouts / Line Simulation will be preferred.
- Optional – CATIA V5 R17 to 19, FIDES, UG NX 5 / 6 with GM tool Kit. Factory CAD (Any)
- Offline Programming: KUKA, ABB, FANUC, Yasakawa, Nachi, Kawasaki
- BIW Product / Process Structure development. Must be able to suggest process changes.
- OEM / Daimler Standards for Simulation (Step-1 to Step-4)
- Weld Gun Selection / redesign, Weld points study and distribution check.
- Handling Tool Validations, Generating Paths etc.
- Kinematics for the Fixtures, Weld Guns and other EOAT’s.
- Hands on experience of Offline Programming by using Different Controllers. (KUKA/ABB/FANUC Etc.)
- Event Based simulation Knowledge Desired.
- Preparation of Process Documentation.
- Onsite / Practical manufacturing experience is preferred.
- Strong math skills, ability to perform routine simulation activities
- Rapidly adapt and respond to changes in environment and priorities
- Excellent communication, leadership, problem solving, and analytical skills
- Self-motivated and hands on approach
- Follow written/verbal instructions and meet deadlines with minimal supervision
- Must be Quality Conscious and produce Simulation details with 100% issue free.
|Job Category||Manufacturing Engineering|