Job ID: R1734-0323-12104-MD
|Role||BIW Layout Engineer|
|No of Positions||15|
|Educational Qualification||ME / MTech / BE Mech / NTTF / GTTC / PDTD / Diploma-Mech|
|Technical Competencies||System Layout, Body Shop Plant Layouts, 3D and 2D Layouts Or Installation Drawings using Factory CAD / Micro station /AutoCAD, BIW / Automotive Domain|
The Candidate will be working in the BIW Team as Layout Engineer, Taking responsibilities of the project independently and working hands on along with the customers & team to ensure the successful completion of the Projects. Should have worked for different OEM Standards, Process and Body Shop Layouts.
- 4 to 8 Years of practical experience in BIW Weld Shop assembly line Layout building. Manufacturing / Shop floor experience preferred.
- Exposure to Layout Preparation Using FactoryCAD / Microstation / NX-Line Designer is a must. (3D & 2D Layout)
- Thorough Knowledge in AutoCAD is a must
- Candidates with Knowledge on Plant Simulation / Siemens Line Designer will be preferred.
- Candidates with Teamcenter (TcAE) exposure preferred
- Working Knowledge on Microsoft Access / Excel Work books
- Optional – UG NX / CATIA V5 / Inventor CAD Package
- Exposure on different OEM Standards, GM Standards / 7 Sheets Layout Preparation
- Build 3D Factory CAD Layouts as per OEM Standards
- 3D Model of Plant which includes following:
– Light Screens
– Fence Layout
– Electrical cable tray, Pipes (optional)
– Control Panel
– Operators Path
- Plant Level BOM Preparation
- Develop Layouts with Installation Sheets/Safety fence/Controller/Utility drops/cable tray etc.
- Exposure on Process Documents as per GM requirements preferred.
- BIW Product / Process Structure development. Must be able to suggest process changes.
- Onsite / Practical manufacturing experience is preferred.
- Rapidly adapt and respond to changes in environment and priorities
- Excellent communication, leadership, problem solving, and analytical skills
- Self-motivated and hands on approach
- Follow written/verbal instructions and meet deadlines with minimal supervision
- Must have working command of the English language, and be able to communicate effectively.
- Must be Quality Conscious and produce the Layouts 100% error free per OEM Standards
|Job Category||Manufacturing Engineering|