Learn How CREATIVE Delivered Multidisciplinary Skid Package Engineering For FPSO
Client:Major EPC Company in Netherlands
Industry:LNG / Oil & Gas
Services:Multidisciplinary Engineering Services Including Piping, Structural, Electrical, Instrumentation and PLC, Next-Gen Technologies.
This project involved detail engineering of chemical injection skid package for FPSO. This FPSO is 150 kilometers off the coastline at a water depth of over 1,000 meters and the capacity to process over 100,000 barrels of oil per day and 10 million cubic meters of Natural gas. Overall the project featured 35 pump and tank skids with capacity ranging from 10 LPH to 1,500 LPH.
Our scope involved multidisciplinary engineering support for various skid packages involving the following activities
- Piping: Preparation of 3D Models For Piping, Tubing and Supports, Piping GA Drawing, Isometric Drawing, Line List, Valve List, Data Sheet For Procurement and Material Take-off
- Structural: Design and Detailing of Pipe Support, Structural Design, Foundation Loading Drawings, Preparation Of Fabrication and Transpiration Drawings. Preparation of Structural Design for DNV Certification
- Electrical, Instrumentation and PLC: Preparation of 3D Models, P&ID Updation, Instrument Data Sheets, Instrument And Equipment Sizing and Selection, Hook Up Drawings, Wiring Diagram, Junction Box Drawing, Instrument Work Diagram, Bill of Materials, I/O Lists, Cable Lists, PLC Programming, HMI Graphics Screens, Panel GA Drawings and Wiring Drawings
- As Built Engineering: Updation of P&ID, 3D Models As Per The Feedback Received After Inspection At The Fabrication Yard
- NextGen Technologies: Roadmap For The Digitalization FPSO Skid Packages and Their Surroundings With NextGen Technologies Using IoT, Data Analytics, Cloud and Edge Computing, AI and Machine Learning
What we did
We deployed our FPSO and chemical processing domain experts to serve as program managers for this project. In addition to executing multidisciplinary engineering, we provided the customer with several recommendations to improve performance, streamline logistics and cut-xdown costs through standardization and modularization. We also provided the customer with a roadmap for the digitalization FPSO skid packages and their surroundings with NextGen technologies using IoT, data analytics, cloud and edge computing, AI and machine learning.
Engineering cost savings
Few words from our client
We are very pleased to have CREATIVE as our long-term, world-class partner. We have been very impressed with the leadership team, domain expertise and the quality of their deliverables under a very aggressive schedule. Their ability to deploy engineers worldwide and quickly ramp up capacity in their High Value Engineering Centers is truly remarkable. We have been very impressed with their deep knowledge and global experience in multidisciplinary engineering and their mastery of NextGen technologies.
Senior Vice President
Let us Partner Together
Harness our deep domain expertise with NextGen technologies
to lead in Digital Innovation