Learn How CREATIVE Executed Body-In-White and Closures Engineering for a Major Passenger Car Program
Client:European Automotive Tier One Supplier
Services:Styling Feasibility, Design, CAE
Complete Body-In-White and closures engineering for passenger car program with a very cost effective solution and quick turn around time to launch the new sedan in a record time.
- Style Feasibility Study with Given Style and Split Lines
- Functional and Packaging Study Including Carry-Over Parts
- Master Section Development
- Concept CAD Data Developments – DFA / DFM
- Digital Mockup Analysis for Clash and Interference Analysis
- Quick Tooling and Assembly Feasibility Study
- Virtual Validation Using CAE
- Incorporation of Feedback From CAE and Tooling
- Adopt Style and Design Changes After Proto Feedback, Final 3D CAD Model
- Drawing Release, Releasing of Manufacturing Drawings with GD&T and Weld Drawings
- Tool Implementation Support
What we did
Our high-quality team of engineers was led by program managers with substantial experience with European OEMs. Our team displayed flawless knowledge and a rich experience of body structures and closures, mastery of European OEM standards and processes and substantial manufacturing knowledge. We were able to tap into our deep pool of experienced engineers to rapidly ramp-up our team to meet our customer’s aggressive delivery schedule. The quality, timeliness and responsiveness of our team was greatly appreciated by our customer.
Engineering cost savings
Calendar time savings
Few words from our client
The CREATIVE team has excellent domain knowledge in body engineering and they understand BIW requirements of major European OEMs especially manufacturability of parts and assemblies. They are easy to work with and always open to brainstorm and give and take new ideas and criticism. We value CREATIVE as a reliable and trustworthy long-term partner.
Let us Partner Together
Harness our deep domain expertise with NextGen technologies
to lead in Digital Innovation