Structural Design Engineer
Posted 4 weeks ago
Job ID: R1659-0223-12105-SO
|Role||Structural Design Engineer|
|No of Positions||1|
|Educational Qualification||B. Tech / M. Tech, M E/ M Tech|
|Location||US – Salina, Kansas|
|Technical Competencies||Construction and Agriculture Equipment, Hydraulic Circuit Development / Schematic Creation, Hydraulic Cylinder Integration, CATIA V5, Drawing Creation, Green Card/H1B|
- Able to work independently to meet Design intent.
- Should be self-driven to execute and deliver the assigned task – on time with all quality requirements.
- Should be a good team player.
- Able to present technically the facts, considerations, interpretations to other team members and customer.
- Able to create Design concepts to achieve design intent.
- 5+ years of Construction and Agriculture Equipment Experience.
- Structure Development Experience.
- Good Experience in Structure Optimization (Cost / Weight).
- Good Knowledge on GD&T
- Development of Installation Material / Drawings for Manufacturing.
- Good Work Experience in CATIA V5.
- Good Knowledge in 2D and 3D Design in CATIA V5.
- Good Knowledge in Manufacturing Drawing Creation.
- Visa Type-Green Card/H1B
- Candidates who already in USA are preferred.
- Online coordination.
- Excellent Communication and Presentation Skills
|Job Category||Heavy Engineering|