Job ID: R1616-0123-12105-QE
|Role||Scrum Quality Engineer|
|No of Positions||1|
|Educational Qualification||B.E / M. Tech|
|Location||Racine, Wisconsin, United States|
|Technical Competencies||Heavy Equipment, Off-road vehicle, Supplier Quality ISO 9001, Green Card/H1B|
- Develops and implements programs to establish and maintain quality standards of existing products and services, as well as developing programs to focus employees on quality improvement
- Conducts non-destructive examination (NDE) and quality control (QC) inspections on products, materials, components, parts, etc., at different stages of the production process to ensure compliance with established quality and reliability standards
- Collects and analyses statistical data from processes to either confirm compliance with established standards or identify deviations from standards
- Develops, assures and maintains the quality of products and processes, including standard procedures (e.g., ISO 9001:2000, ISO 14000 family of standards), quality audits/review, Taguchi methods, process re-engineering, etc.
- Develops policies, procedures and methods to evaluate and improve the quality of products, materials, components and/or operations
- Recommends new or enhanced methods, procedures and standards
- Partner with Quality teams at manufacturing plants to establish root cause, containment and implement robust countermeasures against defects.
- Regional subject matter expert on quality policies, procedures, and directives.
- Develop, implement, and maintain quality methods and processes.
- Develop, share, and assist with implementation of best practices within the region.
- Track and report on performance and activity indicators.
- Experience in heavy equipment/off-road vehicle industry
- Supplier quality experience
- ISO 9001 system experience
- Experience providing quality engineering support in grey iron machining environment
- US Based Candidates Preferred
- Visa Type: Green Card / H1B
|Job Category||Heavy Engineering|