Job ID: R1323-0422-12120-QA
Role QA – Performance Testing
No of Positions 1
Experience 7-12 Years
Technical Competencies Functional Testing, Selenium, JMeter, LoadRunner, SOAPUI, Microsoft Visual Studio, REST, Groovy
- Hand on experience in performance testing using industry standard tools and technologies
- Strong self-driven collaborator with ability to work in diverse teams as a contributing member
- Experience on Public Cloud (Google Cloud or AWS)
- Expert skills in one or more load testing & functional Automation tools (e.g. NeoLoad , JMeter, LoadRunner, SOAPUI, Microsoft Visual Studio, Selenium, etc.)
- Responsible for developing and executing Performance test scripts, plans and strategy to ensure the delivery of quality software applications
- Conduct system performance testing to ensure system reliability, capacity and scalability.
- Thorough Understanding the non-functional requirements from business and infrastructure
- Responsible for Test Planning, Test Estimation, Test Strategy, Work Load Design, Test Cases Design, Test Environment Setup, Test Data Setup, Defect Management & Configuration Management.
- Execute Benchmark, load, stress, endurance and other non-functional tests. Monitor application logs to determine system behavior.
- Analyze the CPU Utilization, Memory usage, Network usage, Garbage Collection and DB Parameters and DB Reports to verify the performance of the applications.
- Identifying memory leakage, connection issues & Bottleneck problems in the application.
- Generate performance graphs, session reports and other related documentation required for validation and analysis.
- Design Performance Test Scripts for enterprise applications based on Requirements
- Effectively collaborate with Development and Testing Teams for performance testing results
- Solid knowledge and experience in the use of performance profiling tools and analysis tools; Grafana
- Experience implementing performance tests in a multi-tiered and micro service architecture
- Advanced to expert command of JMeter, NeoLoad , Load runner in its uses and capabilities
- Good experience in designing, creating scripts and executing load tests using JMeter according to the requirements
- experience with monitoring systems AppDynamics, Grafana
- Experience in thread dump analysis and heap dump analysis
- Experience in testing APIs / Web Services using SoapUI / Postman
- Experience in Performance Testing, Performance Engineering and identifying bottlenecks for Performance Tuning.
- Should have knowledge on cloud and be able to run performance tests on Docker and cloud
- Experience in creating and executing performance test scripts using tools such as NeoLoad, JMeter, Load Runner
- Experience in documenting test results to be presented to leadership for Go/No-Go decision making purposes
- Measure the performance engineering at component level.
- Experience in doing performance testing for both UI and API level.
- Experience with load, stress, and endurance testing.
- Be a single point of contact for designing, implementing, and supporting performance testing systems and strategies.
- Create and execute performance test scripts in accordance with best practices & techniques, gather metrics and present test reports
- Analyze platform and application performance limitations and determine the best approach and techniques to test.
- Suggest and implement improvements to help instrument, diagnose and streamline the application when running at enterprise scale.
- Adopt and encourage best practices for manual and automated performance testing, seeking to identify any performance issues as early as possible in the development lifecycle.
- Experience in writing SQL queries and database testing.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Bachelor’s or Higher’ s degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, or any related.
- Minimum 7-12 years of hand on experience
|Job Category||Digital Engineering|