Job ID: R1359-0622-12106-DM
|Role||Project and Delivery Manager-Energy|
|No of Positions||7|
|Educational Qualification||B.E / M. Tech|
|Technical Competencies||AutoPIPE, Caesar II & AutoCAD (Any Tools)|
- Should Have minimum 20 Years of Experience in the Field of Energy, Water Treatment, Oil and Gas, Chemical and Power Industry.
- Should be Mechanical/Piping/Chemical Engineer and Responsible For Piping Discipline.
- Very Good EPC engineering skill set to manage the projects delivery and also to support Sales & Proposal engineering
- Good Communication skills and Experience in Handling Large Size Team Supporting Multiple Projects.
- Good Team Management, strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Resource Management across the projects, Planning and Control of Resources & Management Reporting
- Should have good communication and Inter-personal skills
- Should Have Good Knowledge on Local, Statutory, International Codes and Standards
- Resource Management, Quality Control, Training and Skill Development
- Self Driven and multitasking individual
- Hands on Experience in Tools Like AutoPIPE, Caesar II & AutoCAD (Any Tools)
|Job Category||Energy BU|