Job ID: R1435-0822-12106-PD
|No of Positions||5|
|Educational Qualification||Diploma /B.E / M. Tech|
|Technical Competencies||SP3D, Autocad, Cadworks/Inventor/Solidworks, Piping Design|
- To conduct Piping Deign and 3D Modeling of Piping Systems for Greenfield and Brownfield projects in Oil and Gas, Power Plants, Water Treatment Plants, Refineries and Petrochemicals
- Conducting pipe support design and preparation of pipe support drawings
- Preparation of detailed MTO, BOQ,BOM
- Review and approve the piping drawings, bill of materials and specifications to ensure that the design conform to standards and customer requirements
- Develop and maintain piping progress, schedule, staffing planning, and coordination with project management including regular reporting
- Attend Project review meetings and project co-ordination meetings and Participate in technical review meetings (like piping 3D model review) etc.
- Communicates effectively across all departments of organization.
- Initiates meetings within own team, other disciplines or internal customers for clarity on work.
- Continuously improves efficiency and performance
- Should have Experience on Oil &Gas, Power Plants, Skid Engineering domain
- Hands on Experience in Tools Like SP3D, AutoCAD, Cadworks/Inventor/Solidworks
|Job Category||Energy BU|