Job ID: R1602-0123-12120-DE
Role Data Engineer
No of Positions 02
Experience 5-10 Years
Technical Competencies ADF, Data Bricks, Azure, SQL, GIT, Azure DevOps
The Data Engineer will support our software developers, database architects, data analysts, and data scientists on data initiatives and will ensure optimal data delivery architecture is consistent throughout ongoing projects. They must be self-directed and comfortable supporting the data needs of multiple teams, systems and products. You will also be developing architecture to support next generation of products and data initiatives.
- Creates and maintains optimal data pipeline architecture for Data Platform.
- Assembles large, complex data sets that meet functional / non-functional business requirements.
- Identify, design, and implement internal process improvements in automating manual processes, optimizing data delivery and performance, re-designing data pipeline infrastructure for scalability, availability and reliability, etc.
- Builds the infrastructure required for optimal extraction, transformation, and loading of data from a wide variety of data sources using Azure & SQL technologies.
- Builds analytics tools that utilize the data pipeline to provide actionable insights into various business functions
- Works on a Scrum team with stakeholders including the Executive, Product, Architecture, Data, and Design teams to assist with data-related technical issues and support their data infrastructure needs.
- Develops and implements orchestration frameworks.
- Designs data platform components for bulk, transactional, and streaming access.
- Ensures application-specific availability, scalability, and monitoring of resources and costs.
- Develops quality source code, including documentation of detail level designs.
- Leverages automation across testing, integration, and deployment activities.
- Delivers quality product leveraging the values of transparency, inspection and adaptation in an agile way.
- Takes ownership to proactively anticipate the implications and consequences of situations and acts appropriately to make decisions.
- Implements creative solutions to technical challenges and embraces out-of-the-box thinking to apply knowledge and learning from various disciplines to create new or improve existing products.
- A relevant technical degree and minimum five years of relevant professional experience implementing well-architected data pipelines that are dynamically scalable, highly available, fault-tolerant, and reliable for analytics and platform solutions.
- Advanced working SQL knowledge and experience working with relational databases, query authoring (SQL) as well as working familiarity with non-relational databases.
- Experience building and optimizing ‘big data’ data pipelines, architectures and data sets.
- Experience performing root cause analysis on internal and external data and processes to answer specific business questions and identify opportunities for improvement.
- Strong analytic skills related to working with unstructured datasets.
- Build processes supporting data transformation, data structures, metadata, dependency, and workload management.
- A successful history of manipulating, processing and extracting value from large disconnected datasets.
- Experience in Power BI, Azure data factory, Power shell, REST API calls
- Experience with SQL server, MySQL, Mongo DB, Maria DB, MY SQL, MS SQL, DWH
- Experience with Azure cloud services
|Job Category||Digital Engineering|