Job ID: R1474-1022-12101-ED
|Role||Lead Electrical Engineer|
|No of Positions||1|
|Educational Qualification||B.Tech / M.Tech (Electrical)|
|Technical Competencies||As an Electrical Lead, you will be working Electrical Harness Core Design and Development|
- Design of Bus electrical schematics and Form board creation
- Able to understand the technical inputs and deliver the tasks on time.
- Able to work independently to meet Design intent & quality requirements.
- Should be self-driven to execute and deliver the assigned task – on time with all quality requirements.
- Should be a good team player.
- Able to present technically the facts, considerations, interpretations to other team members and customer.
- Able to create Design concepts to achieve design intent.
- 10 Years of Electrical Harness Core Design and Development experience
- Good working Experience in Different Electrical Sub systems Architect, harness and Component selection
- Good Experience in wire selection, selection of components like Connectors, terminals, relays and fuses
- Hands-on experience in preparation of Vehicle level circuit diagram & Schematics as per the vehicle architecture requirements
- Experience in CAN communication system
- Good Understanding on Overall Vehicles used for public transportation and its development
- Working Experience with OEM mainly Bus/Trucks/ Off way Vehicles
- Experience in coordinating with suppliers for Different Electrical Subsystems, components and Harness.
- Prior Experience of working with European OEM would be added advantage
- Experience in Leading the Electrical Harness design and development team
- Experience in Electrical Vehicle would be added advantages
- Understanding of EC / FMVSS Regulations
- Bachelor’s degree in Electrical / Electrical & Electronics
- 8+ years of experience working with Electrical Core Designing
- Experience in Bus or Truck or Off Way vehicles
- Experience in system level designing
|Job Category||Automotive CAD and Consumer|