Job ID: R1093-1021-12105-ME
|Role||Electro-Mechanical Design Engineer-Wiring Harness|
|No of Positions||1|
|Educational Qualification||B. Tech / M. Tech- Mechanical/Production Engineering|
|Technical Competencies||In depth knowledge in Plastic, Sheet Metal, Product Design, Wiring Harness|
- Experience in design of Electro Mechanical products like Surveillance Cameras, Weather proof Electrical Enclosure, Touch displays, Medical Equipment, Cable routing, PCB layout, etc.
- Experience in coordination with overseas customer,
- Act Single point of contact for all Mechanical requirements
- Need review deliverables before delivering to customer.
- Electro Mechanical Products Domain experience
- Experience around Plastic & Sheet Metal design, Proficient in GD&T
- Prepare and compile necessary calculations to support product designs
- Good in 2D drawing Creation, Second Level QC & required corrective action.
- Understands the different manufacturing processes and Interpretation of various regulatory Standards,
- Selection of Mechanical Hardware and Purchase items.
- Good Communication Skills
- Electrical hardware & its function knowledge will be an added advantage
- Worked with different technologies like FDM, SLA, Silicon moulding, CNC machining, Single Cavity Soft Tools
- Should be able to independently co-ordinate with the customer, Supplier and other sub-contractors to provide clarifications where necessary
- Knowledge on the various raw materials available in the market, their grades etc.
- Electro Mechanical Products Domain experience.
- Well conversant with Design guidelines for various manufacturing processes
- Solid works, Creo & Auto Cad.
|Job Category||Heavy Engineering|