Job ID: R1399-0722-12101-HV
|Role||Bus/ Trucks/ Heavy vehicles Design- UG|
|No of Positions||6|
|Educational Qualification||Diploma, B.Tech / M.Tech|
|Technical Competencies||Bus/ Trucks/ Heavy vehicles Design, Design of Chassis / Body Structures / Interior and Exteriors, Design with FRP/ABS/Composites, Sheet Metal, Fabrications and Welded assemblies|
- Design of Bus body using NX
- Able to understand the Technical inputs and deliver the tasks on time.
- Able to work independently to meet Design intent & quality requirements.
- Should be self-driven to execute and deliver the assigned task – on time with all quality requirements.
- Should be a good team player.
- Able to present technically the facts, considerations, interpretations to other team members and customer.
- Able to create Design concepts to achieve design intent
- Automotive Electrical Domain required (Bus / Truck Experience preferred)
- Experience in Design of Chassis / Body Structures / Interior and Exteriors
- Good Understanding of Different Bus/ Trucks Chassis Sub system Packaging and Installation
- Proficient in CAD Tool – UGNX
- Experience of working with large and complex Assemblies
- Good In Design Considerations of Sheet Metal, Fabrications and Welded assemblies
- Good Understanding of Design with FRP/ABS/Composites
|Job Category||Automotive CAD and Consumer|